Word 2010 - Level 1 - Basic Word Processing Tasks
About the course
Word 2010 is a word processor from Microsoft that contains powerful tools to create different types of documents. This course provides an introduction to Microsoft Word 2010 and takes you through basic word processing tasks. It's compatible with 2010 operating systems
You’ll learn how to
- use the basics of Word 2010 including help tools and screen components
- open, save and close Word documents
- navigate using Shortcut Keys
- create new documents, download and use online templates and use the show/hide feature
- move and copy text
- format text to improve appearance and readability
- adjust page margins, change the page setup and use soft and hard page breaks
- change the layout of a page
There are 12 modules in this course:
- Starting Word and Help
- Screen Components
- Navigating Documents
- Modifying Word Settings
- Creating Documents and Text
- Opening, Saving and Closing
- Selecting and Deleting Text
- Moving and Copying Text
- Basic Text Formatting
- Paragraph Formatting
- Hyphenation, Styles and Spacing
- Document Formatting
- Simulation training replicates the software you are learning providing a realistic learning experience.
- Learn how to perform tasks at your own pace and interactively by following easy step-by-step actions.
- Reinforce your knowledge at the end of each lesson by completing interactive and multiple choice quiz questions.
- Assess your skills at any time by undertaking the Course Test.
- Lessons can be completed within 30 minutes so training can be undertaken in “bite” size pieces.
- Bookmarking allows you to learn in multiple training sessions.
- Course navigation features allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest quickly and easily.
- Designed for people who require initial and refresher training activities.
- Available on-line 24 hours a day.
- Version for Mobile Devices.
- Review course content with eBooks