Word 2007 Intermediate
About the course
Every piece of written communication sent to customers or suppliers says something about an organisation. Well-presented, accurately written documents boost the credibility of a business – but poor grammar, spelling errors and poor presentation can make your organisation look unprofessional.
This course shows you how to use the functions and features of Word 2007 to produce more professional and memorable business documents.
You’ll learn how to
- access commands by adding them to the 'Quick Access Toolbar', (the 'QAT')
- automate repetitive tasks by creating a simple macro and look at the associated recording, running and editing functions
- apply coloured backgrounds, page borders, and themes to your documents
- design forms that can be customised and saved as templates to be re-used at any time
- use drawing tools to create pictures or add shapes and graphics
- add images to a document and format them
- utilise sharing tools and exchange information from one application to another using embedded or linked items
- protect files and seal them with a digital signature
There are 12 modules in this course
- Personalising Word
- Formatting Documents
- Working with Form Fields
- Drawing Tools
- WordArt and SmartArt
- Formatting Pictures
- Embedding and Linking
- Editing and Formatting Charts
- Sharing Tools and Permissions
- File Protection and Authentication
- Simulation training replicates the software you are learning providing a realistic learning experience.
- Learn how to perform tasks at your own pace and interactively by following easy step-by-step actions.
- Reinforce your knowledge at the end of each lesson by completing interactive and multiple choice quiz questions.
- Assess your skills at any time by undertaking the Course Test.
- Lessons can be completed within 30 minutes so training can be undertaken in “bite” size pieces.
- Bookmarking allows you to learn in multiple training sessions.
- Course navigation features allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest quickly and easily.
- Designed for people who require initial and refresher training activities.
- Available on-line 24 hours a day.
- Version for Mobile Devices.
- Review course content with eBooks