PowerPoint 2007 Introduction
About this course
This course helps complete beginners master the basics of using PowerPoint 2007 software to organise, illustrate and deliver ideas in an eye-catching, electronic business presentation. This course is compatible with 2007 operating systems.
This course takes you step by step through the core to intermediate presentation tasks of PowerPoint 2007.
You’ll learn how to
- open and close PowerPoint and use the Office Assistant and help features
- gain a basic understanding of the PowerPoint screen and its components
- use the four main presentation views, Normal, Slide Sorter, Slide Show and Notes Page view
- use some basic navigational techniques, along with changing zoom settings
- create a new PowerPoint presentation and change presentation styles
- work with a new presentation, use design templates, use placeholders, add slides, change slide layouts and designs
- open files, move between presentations, save and close them
- create a presentation from existing PowerPoint files using the "Insert" menu and export a file to an outline format
- format a presentation, edit text, change and embed fonts and change text colours
- use transition and animation effects to enhance slide show presentations
There are 24 modules in this course:
- Starting PowerPoint and Help
- Screen Components
- Presentation Views
- Navigation and PowerPoint Options
- Creating New Presentations
- Slide Development
- Opening, Saving and Closing
- Moving and Copying
- Formatting Text
- Changing Slide Backgrounds
- Adding Clip Art and Images
- Basic Drawing Shapes
- Advanced Graphic Features
- Theme and Title Masters
- Speaker Notes and Handouts
- Headers and Footers
- Organization Charts
- Creating Charts
- Modifying Charts
- Working with Chart Objects
- Spell Checking
- Preparation and Printing
- Transition and Animation Effects
- Slide Show Features
- Simulation training replicates the software you are learning providing a realistic learning experience.
- Learn how to perform tasks at your own pace and interactively by following easy step-by-step actions.
- Reinforce your knowledge at the end of each lesson by completing interactive and multiple choice quiz questions.
- Assess your skills at any time by undertaking the Course Test.
- Lessons can be completed within 30 minutes so training can be undertaken in “bite” size pieces.
- Bookmarking allows you to learn in multiple training sessions.
- Course navigation features allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest quickly and easily.
- Designed for people who require initial and refresher training activities.
- Available on-line 24 hours a day.
- Version for Mobile Devices.
- Review course content with eBooks