PowerPoint 2003 Advanced
About the course
The way a business communicates with customers, employees and other organisations can have a huge influence on its success and productivity.
The famous psychologist Albert Mehrabian demonstrated that the way people take in information during a presentation is 55% visually, 38% vocally and only 7% through text. Put simply, a strong visual presentation will make your audience remember you - and your message.
PowerPoint is used to create eye-catching slide shows, overhead transparencies, printed handouts and speaker notes. This course shows employees how to use PowerPoint to prepare effective presentations so that they can get their message across clearly - saving time and improving business performance.
You’ll learn how to
- use graphic features and drawing tools to create and edit pictures adding lines, shapes, text and boxes
- use more advanced drawing tool features, adding AutoShapes, rotating, filling and aligning objects
- modify existing toolbars and creating and customising a new menu
- customise an existing template design altering its colour scheme and background
- add a bar and pie chart to present numeric information
- create a simple table and modify and enhance an existing table
- save and publish your PowerPoint presentations as a Web page
- understand Online Broadcasting including recording and saving a broadcast
There are 20 modules in this course:
- Basic Drawing Shapes
- Advanced Graphic Features
- Adding ClipArt and Images
- Clip Organizer
- Customising Toolbars and Menus
- Customising Templates
- Organization Charts
- Creating Charts
- Enhancing Charts
- Inserting Excel Charts
- Creating Tables
- Modifying Tables
- Linking Word Tables
- Publishing Web Presentations
- Using Hyperlinks
- E-mailing Presentations
- Reviewing Presentations
- Working with Multiple Revisions
- Online Broadcasts
- Scheduling Online Broadcasts
- Simulation training replicates the software you're learning, providing a realistic learning experience.
- Learn how to perform tasks at your own pace and interactively by following easy step-by-step actions.
- Reinforce your knowledge at the end of each lesson by completing interactive and multiple choice quiz questions.
- Lessons can be completed within 30 minutes so you can do your training in bitesize pieces.
- Bookmarking allows you to dip in and out, so you can learn whenever suits you.
- Course navigation features allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest quickly and easily.
- Designed for people who require initial and refresher training activities.