Noise at Work
The Noise at Work Regulations require employers to eliminate or reduce the risks from noise at work. The Noise at Work course provides information about the risks of noise at work and the control measures available to help protect hearing.
In this training course employees will learn:
- To understand how noise can affect your health
- To identify sources of noise
- To show when noise is harmful
- To explain how noise exposure can be reduced
Benefits to your organisation
- Meet your obligation to provide employees with information, instruction and training about noise exposure risks that exist in your workplace.
- Help your employees to understand noise hazards.
- Provide employees with information on how to reduce their exposure to noise by improved working practices and by correctly wearing hearing protection