Introduction to DPA
Online data protection training for staff. Now including GDPR (General Data Protection Regulations)
This CPD accredited course is organised in small digestible chunks, with real world scenarios and stimulating ‘what would you do’ questions. Interactive eLearning makes it easier for learners to understand the 8 principles of the DPA in action. Testing on the Data Protection Act and getting a Data Protection training certificate helps them feel confident that they and colleagues won’t breach the Act. The new requirements of GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) are introduced so learners are ready for it’s introduction in May 2018.
- Cheat-resistant testing
- Ready-to-use or editable
- Multi-Language support
- Define the Data Protection Act and GDPR’s key terms such as sensitive and personal data as well as data subject, data controller, etc.
- Understand the Act’s purpose
- Decide what personal and/or sensitive data they handle
- List the 8 principles of the DPA in short form: e.g.: specified and lawful purposes
- Link the principles to corporate guidelines and best practice
- Apply the principles to their work or know when to ask for clarification
- Understand the consequences of non-compliance
All staff/Anyone who works with personal data